Welcome! This blog was made to showcase the wonderful bunnies that I used to foster with my boyfriend Jack in Leeds. Now we have our own bunnies to look after; Bonnie and Winnie, so the blog will be about them and other bunny related stuff.

Friday 2 May 2014

New Camera, SO happy with the results!

I have been eyeing up the Canon EOS 1100D camera on Amazon for a while now. I wanted to be able to get much better photos of the bunnies and I have to say, I am sooooo impressed with it already.

It is a beginners DSLR camera, and as such was not tooooo expensive (though still a big investment). I very almost bought it 3 days ago, and then when I looked yesterday it had been reduced by £40! Glad I waited, as I managed to get a nice case and memory card too for a lower total cost than the camera would have been on it's own. At £209, I think it may be the cheapest DSLR on the market, though don't quote me on that.

So I've been messing around with it a little bit today (one day delivery woooo) and I am amazed and so glad I bought it. It's so easy to get a really nice picture of the bunnies. Bunnies move so much, but with this nearly all of the photos come up sharp. Jack and I did a test, with him waving as fast as he could, and the shot still came out pretty clear. I couldn't even see his hand properly with my own eyes!

I'm looking forward to practicing with it and hope to get some even better shots.

Here is what I have so far of our lovely buns, Mr and Mrs Mouse.




Eating a poopy


Whatya looking at?!


Pretty bottom


Enjoying a head rub

Mind the poopy...

The hand test - he's waving REALLY fast



No comments:

Post a Comment