Welcome! This blog was made to showcase the wonderful bunnies that I used to foster with my boyfriend Jack in Leeds. Now we have our own bunnies to look after; Bonnie and Winnie, so the blog will be about them and other bunny related stuff.

Thursday 8 May 2014

Mr. & Mrs. Mouse photo dump

Just a quick Mouse update with some pictures. As always they're super cute and Mrs. Mouse is constantly demanding headrubs! I gave Mr Mouse and hair cut the other day so now he has a little mullet!! The rest of his hair is getting really long too so we're doing loadssss of brushing. It's really calming.

''You distract her, and I'll steal the treats''

Wooly mammoth

'Yahhh the treats are yummy'

What smells so good in here?!

Hunting for treats

Lets move this annoying stuff!


Heya mummy

Grumps

diglet dig diglet dig diglet dig

nom nom nom

bashful bunny covered in hay, as usual!

Mummy please cut my fringe

hello sexy bunny

''Mummy, I'm so chilled even though I just stood in a stray wee!''

New hair

Oooooh that head rub felt gooooooood

head rub?....pleaseeeeee

pretty girl

munching and chilling

No comments:

Post a Comment