Welcome! This blog was made to showcase the wonderful bunnies that I used to foster with my boyfriend Jack in Leeds. Now we have our own bunnies to look after; Bonnie and Winnie, so the blog will be about them and other bunny related stuff.

Thursday 29 May 2014

A week too late...

The past week has been so hectic so I am very late with this much needed update!
Last Thursday we finished Uni (woo) but Mr and Mrs Mouse also went to some new foster parents (boo). I miss them so much. Being bunnyless is horrible. I do hope they get adopted soon as they are absolutely amazing bunnies.

Some good news; Bertie has been reserved yayyyy! I hope he gets lots of cuddles in his new home as he loves them!

Here are our last moments with Mr and Mrs Mouse.

Cute little ball of fluff (after a big haircut)

Anything in the bin for us??


Nom what a delicious box!

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig stretch!

Having an adventure in the floor/wardrobe

They love pellets!

Grooming time

No comments:

Post a Comment