Welcome! This blog was made to showcase the wonderful bunnies that I used to foster with my boyfriend Jack in Leeds. Now we have our own bunnies to look after; Bonnie and Winnie, so the blog will be about them and other bunny related stuff.

Saturday 19 April 2014

A visit from Auntie Jemma

My very good friend Jemma popped around this evening for a good old catch up and to meet the Mouses!
She always manages to get some good photos of our buns, and she has given me permission to share them all with you so I hope you like them!

These guys are really funny about laminate flooring so we have blankets and rugs everywhere. I've just had to make a walkway to the bedroom so they can have a good runaround on the carpet! Sillies!


Beautiful girl


Lady and the Tramp


''I'm so happy!''


Whatya doin?


cuties

''I'm grumpy.''

No comments:

Post a Comment