Welcome! This blog was made to showcase the wonderful bunnies that I used to foster with my boyfriend Jack in Leeds. Now we have our own bunnies to look after; Bonnie and Winnie, so the blog will be about them and other bunny related stuff.

Monday 14 April 2014

Other News

Firstly, Mel has been reserved with her brother Chandler, which is great news! I hope they will be happy in their new home.

This weekend I went home to celebrate my little bros birthday. It was a lovely trip and I ended up getting some more bunny goodies.
My bro and mum had bought me what they described as 'the best breakfast ever'...


In Tesco there are some bunny socks on offer, 2 pairs for £2. Naturally I just got two of the same pair as there was only one bunny design haha. I haven't taken a photo so here is the link!

The local garden center had some bunny cruets...irresistible at £.6.99!


They also had the most beautiful and interesting looking rabbit I have ever seen. It was a rex, but as you can see has some incredible markings. I don't agree with buying rabbits but if I could I think I would have, a bunny like that doesn't come along often. My mum doesn't like rabbits usually and I actually had to pull her away from this gorgeous bun!




Also, you probably don't know but I'm crazy for cats, so it was great to see my babies Sugar and Spice at home. I feel like they deserve a mention. Here they are! 
Spice

Sugar being funny with her tongue

No comments:

Post a Comment