Welcome! This blog was made to showcase the wonderful bunnies that I used to foster with my boyfriend Jack in Leeds. Now we have our own bunnies to look after; Bonnie and Winnie, so the blog will be about them and other bunny related stuff.

Friday 18 April 2014

Mr & Mrs Mouse!

Bella went off to meet her new Husbun yesterday so now we have two adorable new bunnies, Mr and Mrs Mouse!

The quote 'It's so fluffy I'm gonna die' by Agnes from Despicable Me springs to mind when you first see Mr. Mouse...




He likes a headrub which is good. Because we think he is partly an angora bunny, he needs daily grooming. He does manage to get lots of bits of hay stuck in his hair. I think it is safe to call it hair rather than fur for him!

Mrs. Mouse is so dainty looking and feminine. She's absolutely gorgeous! When she eats she takes the food very gently like a proper lady; all of our other female bunnies have scoffed their food as quickly as possible! Mrs. Mouse is very demanding of headrubs, which is not a problem here!!





I can see myself falling in love with these two very quickly...

Mr mouse looks like a guinea pig with big ears

Jack has gone to visit his family tonight, so I am here scoffing my face with a peanut butter bunny whilst I work/procrastinate by blogging (Jack is allergic to peanuts so i'm definitely making up for not usually eating peanuts)!!!
NOM

Here are my last photos of our lovely giant Bella. Her new owner is very lucky to have her!

Enjoying a nose rub

With her pal Mr. Broccoli

GUILTY

Zebra Bun

Just chillin'




No comments:

Post a Comment