Welcome! This blog was made to showcase the wonderful bunnies that I used to foster with my boyfriend Jack in Leeds. Now we have our own bunnies to look after; Bonnie and Winnie, so the blog will be about them and other bunny related stuff.

Thursday 24 July 2014

First few days with the girls

It has been a busy week with Bonnie and Winnie! Yesterday they had their first trip to the vets for their vaccinations. I'm 100% sure that they hated every minute of it but they actually behaved themselves fairly well, so I'm very proud of them.

Unfortunately their hormones are crazy and they aren't getting on too well at the moment. For that reason we separated them today. After they have both been spayed and have recovered we will try to bond them again. They clearly love each-other but the hormones are getting in the way as they always do with buns!

Here are my babies:














No comments:

Post a Comment