Welcome! This blog was made to showcase the wonderful bunnies that I used to foster with my boyfriend Jack in Leeds. Now we have our own bunnies to look after; Bonnie and Winnie, so the blog will be about them and other bunny related stuff.

Friday 12 September 2014

2 months later...

I can't believe it has been almost 2 months since we adopted Bonnie and Winnie, and since my last post!
In the time since, we have moved house, had them spayed and re-bonded them! It's so lovely to have them together, and they appear to have a very good bond!

They're very naughty but I love them so much. Winnie is getting more and more confident all the time which makes me really happy, as she can be a little timid. She also does the funniest thing; if I give both of the girls a fiber stick thingy, Bonnie will eat it where she is, but Winnie will run to the other end of their pen to eat it, via a specific route!
They both absolutely love headrubs, which enhances their therapeutic effect.

Here they are!!

Pre-spay chinning!

Dinner time


Such a lady

Binky!!

Pretty Win


Gruesome twosome


Hay tug-o-war...

Who's winning??!

Bonnie wins!


No comments:

Post a Comment