Welcome! This blog was made to showcase the wonderful bunnies that I used to foster with my boyfriend Jack in Leeds. Now we have our own bunnies to look after; Bonnie and Winnie, so the blog will be about them and other bunny related stuff.

Monday 17 March 2014

In love...

I've fallen in love with Bertie!! Last week I was so upset about Mel and Sue going, and was finding it hard to bond with Bertie, especially as he was not litter trained at all and we were constantly cleaning up after him. Plus I was feeling really guilty about not being able to let him out much (you have to keep buns in a small zone until they are used to going in their litter tray in that zone, and then slowly expand).

But now I love him!! He's still being litter trained but he is progressing so much better than we could have imagined. I'm so proud of him. Hopefully by next week he will be properly trained. Now i'm just hoping we can get him eating hay. We ordered a great hay variety pack from The Hay Experts, so I'm looking forward to trying him out on those when it arrives.

What I love so much about him is that he seems to love me! He will very happily sit on my lap for an hour or so whilst I give him a cuddle and nose rub. The sound of his purring just melts my heart! It's lovely watching him fall asleep too. If I try to get him off he comes straight back for more.

I really can't understand why people generally don't like red-eyed bunnies. Bertie is beautiful.

We are used to his size now, and he's not actually big at all.

I hope that he will be rehomed with a lovely little wifey bunny. He needs to be loved and cuddled. He loves attention!
As you can see...lots of cuddles!



What are you doing Bertie?!


Nom nom fresh grass!


Is this hay for me?


Nose rub!


Having a nap on my lap


Watching Cars


Cuddles...


More cuddles!

No comments:

Post a Comment