Welcome! This blog was made to showcase the wonderful bunnies that I used to foster with my boyfriend Jack in Leeds. Now we have our own bunnies to look after; Bonnie and Winnie, so the blog will be about them and other bunny related stuff.

Monday 24 March 2014

Bertie Boy and another Yaaaaaaaay!

When I checked the Camp Nibble website yesterday I got a pleasant surprise: Robson and Jerome (and their two brothers Graeme and Aiden) have been reserved for adoption! I'm so happy for them, especially as they were going to be hard to rehome buns (they are wild looking, a group of 4 and fairly shy)!

A part of me is sad as now I know that I will never get to see them again, but I really wish them the best of luck and hope they will be happy.

As for a Bertie update, he's doing great! He's loving his cuddles, we have got him to eat some hay, and he is starting to use just one litterbox (of 3 in a row...we like to call it progress!).








Plus also found some pictures of Mel and Sue from when they were tiny on my camera. I miss them girlies, they were great.





No comments:

Post a Comment