Welcome! This blog was made to showcase the wonderful bunnies that I used to foster with my boyfriend Jack in Leeds. Now we have our own bunnies to look after; Bonnie and Winnie, so the blog will be about them and other bunny related stuff.

Sunday 2 February 2014

My Bunnerific Birthday

It's my Birthday today yayyyyy! As a consequence I have been spoilt rotten. I have such lovely friends and family.
My two best friends bought me the best jumper EVER!!!!! If anyone wants one, it's from Topshop. Apparently they have a bunny dress too.






And we made a bunny cake yesterday! It was delicious and cute! That's right, he's wearing a bow tie...



Mel and Sue were moved into our bedroom yesterday because we had people over, and it was really lovely waking up to the noises of them jumping about. Nothing better than knowing you have happy bunnies.



No comments:

Post a Comment