Welcome! This blog was made to showcase the wonderful bunnies that I used to foster with my boyfriend Jack in Leeds. Now we have our own bunnies to look after; Bonnie and Winnie, so the blog will be about them and other bunny related stuff.

Friday 21 February 2014

Facebook and Twitter

Hello!

I made a Facebook page the other day so that people can more easily see updates on the bunnies.  Not entirely sure how I'm going to use it, but I will probably just post links to this blog so you can see when there is a new post, and also put loads of photos on the page (it's much easier to organise them and upload on there). Feel free to 'like'!

I have also sorted out a Twitter account, which will probably be used for post updates and other bunny news.

I am also on Bloglovin for those who use browse blogs regularly.

So now there are loads of ways to follow the foster bunnies!

Mel and Sue update coming soon :)




No comments:

Post a Comment