Welcome! This blog was made to showcase the wonderful bunnies that I used to foster with my boyfriend Jack in Leeds. Now we have our own bunnies to look after; Bonnie and Winnie, so the blog will be about them and other bunny related stuff.

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Mel and Sue Update

I'm really sorry that I've been neglecting the blog recently, it seems likes years since my last post.
So here is a quick photo update from the last few weeks. I realised I've put very few photos of the girlies up since we first got them so you may notice they have grown loads! They turned 11 weeks old yesterday - I guess they are still pretty small, but already heavier than Billy was!

Now that they have been weaned off of their 'baby' food and are on rationed adult pellets they are being so adorable. They follow us around and jump all over us; there's nothing like it to cheer you up.

Their looks have changed a lot since we got them too. Mel is now a fair few shades lighter, and Sue is much darker. They both have lovely white bellies.
Their fur feels very different too. Mel has silky bunny fur, whereas Sue is super soft - I can't even think of something to compare it to that will explain just how soft it is!

Enjoy!



Sue

Blurred, but you can see Sue's bobbly belly!

Nom...leftover treats

Man with Bunnies!!!

Mel will dominate the world

Mummy let me out!

Nom nom rocket!

Naughty buns!

Playing football.

No comments:

Post a Comment