Welcome! This blog was made to showcase the wonderful bunnies that I used to foster with my boyfriend Jack in Leeds. Now we have our own bunnies to look after; Bonnie and Winnie, so the blog will be about them and other bunny related stuff.

Sunday 26 January 2014

M&S Have Bunny Stuff!

Jack and I had a day out in Harrogate yesterday, and whilst having a browse around the kitchen section of Marks and Spencers we saw the most adorable mug I have ever seen!



It was so cute I just couldn't resist buying it; at £6 I didn't think it was tooooo expensive. The lady at the till also commented on the mug saying ''Awwwwwww, that's so cute!''
Whilst perusing the soft furnishings we saw a matching cushion! It's so cute, and you can see the whole bunny body. They have a whole range of cute things. I also particularly like the duckling and cat items.

Unfortunately I had to be wise and didn't buy it (student budget bleughhh, but only £12). But it's my birthday next weekend so I may have to treat myself. I can just imagine chilling on the sofa with a tassimo costa cappuccino in my bunny mug, the cushion keeping me comfy and maybe a little bunny on my lap, whilst reading a book...it sounds like the most perfect way to relax.

I might also have to expand my collection of bunny mugs when I have a job...maybe with all of our foster bunnies on. Actually, that's the best idea I've had in ages. Better find myself a reputable put-a-photo-on-a-mug company.

I've definitely used the word 'cute' too often in this post, oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment