Welcome! This blog was made to showcase the wonderful bunnies that I used to foster with my boyfriend Jack in Leeds. Now we have our own bunnies to look after; Bonnie and Winnie, so the blog will be about them and other bunny related stuff.

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Last Night with Billy

It's just over twelve hours until Billy is leaving us, and I feel a little bit guilty to have not spent more time with him today. Instead I've been revising organic chemistry like crazy. Luckily my RSI means that I have been able to have a long Billy break until the ibuprofen kicks in!

He's really lively in the evenings, and we have been having a great time with him this evening. He's such a lovely little thing. He's been licking our faces so much, it's impossible not to giggle ridiculously when his little whiskers flick about your face.

Here are some of the last photos of him in this house. You'll have to forgive our silly bunny onesies! I hope you enjoy, we certainly have.

Lovely little bunny bum

Having a clean

Heyaaaaa

Gizza kiss
 

Your eyelid looks tasty


Romantic moment

Billy wanted a selfie


No comments:

Post a Comment